Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gary: Storm (Mission?) AND Anniversary Hat Update!

Gary: Storm (Mission?)
Storm update! The storm will be here just in time for the party! But Gary says a little more in the newspaper...


Gary is concerned...
He says: "However this storm isn't just blowing in and out. It's growing because of the volcano, which makes me wonder if it will settle down on its own. I'll have to work with my fellow scientists to create a solution."


Are thinking the same as me? I smell a mission!! What do you think??

Anniversary Hat Update!

Also there are two parties coming up!


One on Saturday the 24th for One Day Only (Anniversary Party) and another starting Tuesday 27th (Halloween Party)
I have a feeling that the hat will be green/yellow/blue (any of mixture of those) Look at the picture in the events!!

Unknown 2 U CPN President

No comments: