Thursday, October 15, 2009

Club Penguin Reviewed By You

Last week we came through with some cool igloo decorating tips. Here's one that C.P. thought was pretty creative:

When I decorate my igloo, I like to "make" my own decorations out of smaller ones. For example, I make a graveyard out of tombstones and spider webs that takes up the whole igloo. When I finish decorating, I throw a party with my buddies and we have a costume contest or act out an old Halloween story. My advice is to keep your igloo designs original and to have fun doing it!

Nice Katerstone! The new furniture catalog is coming out tomorrow, so check it out and see what you can do!

Also, On the 24th of October is the C.P. 4th Year Anniversary party! Cool! The New Yearbooks coming out, so comment on http://community.clubpenguin.com/blog/2009/10/reviewed-by-you-17.php#comments what memory you like the most, and maybe it'll be you up there next time! (If you are, You'll get 10,000 coins added to your C.P. account! Oh yes...

If you aren't a penguin yet then make one here: http://play.clubpenguin.com/index.php?lang=en

Thanks for reading!

Unknown 2 U