Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Card Jitsu Fire updates!

Ok here are some new updates of our new game 'Card Jitsu Fire'

It is only for member ninjas.(I know what you're thinking, I agree, Club Penguin is doing to much for us members.)


It will be played in the Volcano. Here is a snapshot I got off Mimo777 of what it will look like:This is from the video that Club Penguin showed us. To view it click here: http://community.clubpenguin.com/blog/2009/11/monday-video-placeholder.php



Also check out Sensei's awesome new 'Fire' suit!: I hope that we'll be able to get that suit! It's awesome!
I wonder how this game will turn out though. How do we (as the narrarator says) 'master the element of fire'? They say that its coming soon, although they didn't say when. I think that making Ninja's is the coolest thing Club Penguin has ever done. I can't wait for this to arrive!

Unknown 2 U, CPN President


For alot of information visit www.clubpenguingang.com/

No comments: